Industry Codes of Practice Links
NZ METAL ROOF & WALL CLADDING Code of Practice Version 2.1 - published 2012
Available by free download from the NZ Metal Roofing Manufacturers' Inc website: www.metalroofing.org.nz
TORCH-ON MEMBRANE Code of Practice
The Code of practice for Torch-On Membrane Systems for Roofs and Decks published 2008 is available for free download from the Waterproofing Membrane Association website: www.membrane.org.nz
HEALTH & SAFETY COMPLIANCE GUIDELINES
View or download from the Ministry's website: www.dol.govt.nz
RANZ official membership journal
Latest issue out now
Find a Member
Member Quick Search (by name)
- RANZ 2013 Conference - SKYCITY Auckland Convention Centre - 5th to 7th June.
- Health and safety compliance tightens up. "Doing nothing is NOT an option". NEW DoL Best Practice Guidelines for Working at Height in New Zealand and DoL Best Practice Guidelines for Working on Roofs to be enforced by the DoL from July 2012. Download the new guidelines from the DoL website - www.dol.govt.nz.
- RANZ 2014 RANZ Professionalism in Metal Tile Roof Installation Award - nominations now being called.
- Licensed Building Practitioners required for all Restricted Building Work (including roofing) - became mandatory from 1st March 2012 under the Building Act 2004.
- View 'Industry News' in the Members Only section